Who should take this class: English-speaking parents and children (ages 6-10) with special needs and health challenges
What this class will cover:
- How to create nurturing routines for your child
- Ways to establish supportive discipline that addresses special needs and health challenges
- Strategies for effective problem-solving
- Approaches for supporting your child through their healthcare experience
- Techniques for effective stress and anger management
- …And many other topics of interest to parents of special needs children!
FREE! Includes free dinner & childcare for children ages 2-5.
Times & Location
Wednesdays, 9/25/2019 through 12/19/2019 (no class 11/27), from 6:00-8:00 pm.
Tuality Health Education Center, 334 SE 8th Ave, Building C, Hillsboro, OR 97123