Who should take this class: English-speaking parents and children (ages 6-10) with special needs and health challenges
What this class will cover:
- How to create nurturing routines for your child
- Ways to establish supportive discipline that addresses special needs and health challenges
- Strategies for effective problem-solving
- Approaches for supporting your child through their healthcare experience
- Techniques for effective stress and anger management
- …And many other topics of interest to parents of special needs children!
FREE! Includes dinner, classes for adults and children 6-10, and childcare for children ages 2-5.
Times & Location
Mondays beginning 3/9/2020 through 6/8/2020 with Final Class on Thursday 6/11 from 6:00-8:00 pm. No class 3/23, 4/13, 5/25 due to holidays. Beaverton Christian Church, 13600 SW Allen Blvd. Beaverton, OR 97005